DANCE WORLD CUP
CONDITIONS OF PERFORMANCE
Please read the following Conditions of Performance that must be adhered to and followed at each Dance World Cup competition:
- Special lighting effects are not permitted for any performance at Dance World Cup.
- No “live” props can be used during a performance at Dance World Cup. You are not permitted to use Blowing Bubbles or other substances that may affect the stage for future competitors in the class.
- Competitors are to place their own props on the stage unless they are too young to do so.
- Props must be simple and able to be carried by the performer, i.e. chairs, tables etc. Large Scenery Props are not permitted on the stage at Dance World Cup.
- If your music stops due to a technicality in the theatre you will be allowed to dance again. However, you cannot dance again if you forget your dance.