DWC Limited is committed to protecting you and your child’s online privacy when visiting our website. DWC Limited does not collect any personal information from online visitors unless it is volunteered and asks all children under the age of 16 to seek permission from a parent or guardian before using the site.
DWC Limited, although not bound by the USA regulations set out in the Children's Online Privacy Protections Act of 1998, adheres to the best practices set out by this law as well as following the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK). DWC Limited will endeavour to protect a child’s information from misuse.
Using your personal information the forms present on the website are designed to collect only the minimum amount of information required from visitors. We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to contact you via email in matters relating to the Dance World Cup competition
- We will not disclose your information to third parties except where the law allows or requires or where you have given your permission for us to do so.
For any enquiries regarding this Privacy Statement please contact DWC Limited by email: email@example.com
DWC Limited wishes to encourage children to use the internet safely. The following are a few suggestions for safe use of the internet:
- Adults can help by spending time online with children to explain the kind of sites they are happy for them to access and those that they shouldn't.
- DWC Limited will endeavour to protect a child's information from misuse however you can help by advising your children not to disclose their personal information to strangers and to inform you if they come across anything strange or unusual.
- Limiting the time your children spend online every day will ensure that they are more focused about the material they want to find from websites.
- The linked sites are not under the control of DWC Limited and we cannot be responsible for the contents of any linked site or link contained in a link site, or any changes or updates to such sites. DWC Limited is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any other linked site. DWC Limited is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any other link does not imply endorsement by DWC Limited of the site.
- If you would like further information about the dangers posed by new technology and what safeguards you as parents / guardians can use visit Childnet International childnet-int.org.